There are moments that being a Founder and CEO that are simply magical, and this happens to be one of them.
I’m beyond proud to say that for the second time, Crain’s has named us the Second Fastest Growing Company in New York!
Of course, none of this is possible without our amazing people. They enable us to have this success. And their hard work, creativity, and dedication has put the machinery in place to expertly manage the hyper-growth we’re experiencing. Oh: As a reminder, we’re hiring!
We’re extraordinarily grateful to our 750+ publishers and our 450+ brands and advertisers. They recognized the power of the email address and the importance of reaching people wherever they are present and paying attention.
The power of the email address has always meant so much to marketers. It’s transformed from a simple communication tool to a portal that connects and defines your online identity. Simply put: The email address has put our platform at the intersection of advertising and marketing.
Being a pioneer in people-based marketing required fortitude, but now that the industry has caught up, we’re reaping the reward.
People-based marketing represents the biggest shift in the industry since digital. In a world where everyone has more connected devices, fragmented attention is the norm, and near-infinite inventory exists, marketing simply to cookies won’t cut it any more. That’s why our platform has become so successful and we’ve achieved such great things:
1. We recently completed a fund-raise that’s helped us do very exciting things, including attract some of the top talent in product and engineering (again: we’re hiring.) Our investors believe in people-based marketing and have been integral partners to our growth.
2. We recently passed the 100mm unique users per month. That’s bigger than Pandora and Twitter in the US!
3. We’re integrating with leaders like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, a move that represents new avenues of expansion with one of the most respected companies in the world
4. We’re expanding internationally, with our first office in the UK.
5. We’re a finalist for the UK’s Great Tech Awards, an honor given out by the UK government
7. We’re rolling out a series of new products, including Portrait, and will be expanding some of our most promising technologies, like retargeting.
Obviously, we’re not sitting on our laurels. Over the coming months, we’ll be fine-tuning LiveAudience and helping our clients achieve their CRM goals anywhere they can target their customers with anonymized first-party data. Our API will help our customers easily transfer their customer segments to our platform, directly via LiveRamp and soon, from other integrations.
Finally, the holy grail of digital marketing has always been attribution. It’s what separates People-Based Marketing from People-Based Advertising. LiveIntent prides itself on being a brands’ best partner for creating a world of offline attribution for online marketing.
The future of marketing will be reserved for those who can offer measurement and attribution. We are proud to offer tools and means for brands to create marketing campaigns and initiatives that are measurable. That foresight has led to our astronomic growth, and we’re excited for the future!