We came. We saw. We connected.
Team LiveIntent touched down in Indianapolis from September 23-25 for marketing inspiration, speakers series and the answer to the ubiquitous question, “What has changed in the customer journey?”
We had the chance to sit down with Joel Book, Principal of Marketing Insights at ExactTarget; David Daniels, CEO & Co-founder of the Relevancy Group; Dela Quist, CEO of Alchemy Worx (and self-proclaimed Mick-Jagger-of-email-marketing), along with many others.
And, as the adage goes, What Happens at ExactTarget,
Stays at ExactTarget
1. “We’re dealing with a consumer that expects the brand to remember who s/he is, and to serve them effectively”
2. “Without email, the concept of sending the right message to the right person at the right time isn’t viable; it’s just too expensive”
3. “Connecting data is going to be a whole other stream of data for marketers to use — or not use”
4. “We tell our clients, ‘mobile first’ only works in certain categories; if you’re going to make a larger purchase, you’re likely to do it on a larger device”
5. “Steel Cage Death Match? My money is on Katy Perry, easy”