A consumer’s relationship with a brand can shift from a passionate advocate to an indifferent bystander. As brands compete for attention among distracted audiences across fragmented channels, People-Based Marketing will take on these growing challenges.
But implementing People-Based Marketing successfully requires bridging the gap that exists between advertising and marketing technology. In this study, Forrester digs into the chasm and highlights how brands can start converging more quickly – particularly by harnessing the power of email as a proxy for Identity in a mobile-first world.
Download the study to discover:
– Why 9-in-10 marketers want their AdTech and MarTech solutions to converge.
– The benefits marketers see in the convergence beyond simply, “customer satisfaction.”
– The current landscape and the roadblocks marketers face on the road to convergence.
– The AdTech and MarTech functions marketers are capable of right now.
– Operational factors – like data silos, cost and personnel – that must be addressed for a successful journey into people-based marketing and convergence.
Download your copy of the Forrester Study here!