Responsive email templates are no longer a nicety in email marketing—they’re a must. As we’ve recently noted, more than 51% of email opens now occur on some form of mobile device, and a recent study found that the click-to-open rate for mobile emails using responsive design was 40% higher than those emails not using responsive design.
LiveIntent and the Email on Acid team (who focused on dynamic email content this past month) have teamed up to bring you an exquisite, responsive and dynamic email template absolutely free. We understand the importance of responsive design, so we’ve done the work for you!
Your new “Dynamic Times” template, when paired with LiveIntent’s platform, delivers marketing and advertising in your email dynamically, based on data like location or time of day when the email is opened. Plus, you can manage your ad inventory in your email just like display advertising. Now you’ll have the option to run in-house ads for your own marketing purposes, or third-party ads to increase your revenue.
Your new template’s features include:
1. Three different ad slots in vertical, horizontal and 300×250 styles.
2. Tall/wide ads that collapse to 300×250 mobile-friendly ads on smaller screens.
3. Content areas that collapse down to a one- or two-column design on mobile as well.
4. Image based header text with an Outlook-friendly background image.
5. Bulletproof buttons for consistent height/width across all clients.
6. Preheader and “view in browser” space.
Once you’ve had a chance to modify this template with your own images and copy, head over to Email on Acid to run one last test before you hit send. A simple tweak in your HTML could cause display issues, but they offer a free seven day trial and plenty of tips and trick to troubleshoot any problem you might encounter. To find out more about how the LiveIntent platform can help you leverage email’s “mobile-first” audience, visit our Contact Us page.