We’re excited to announce that our partner, MediaMath, has integrated LiveIntent’s nonID into its bidding infrastructure through SOURCE, providing marketers with a best-in-class experience for targeting addressable audiences across a transparent and accountable supply chain.
Helping brands thrive in a new era without third-party cookies
With MediaMath, LiveIntent helps marketers and agencies connect with customers and measure their digital advertising efforts across channels, browsers, and devices. Our partnership offers a solution to many of the challenges facing marketers as the advertising ecosystem runs full steam ahead towards a privacy-first world.
- Authenticated identity in cookie-restricted environments. LiveIntent’s Authenticated Bridge is a privacy-safe solution that increases the scale of first-party data to help marketers reach their core audiences across all browsers, devices, and channels.
- Incremental identity resolution. The nonID provides MediaMath a stable identifier anchored in authenticated engagement with an active email address to inform bidding and measurement. Because Authenticated Bridge doesn’t require a login, the nonID connects buyers to a larger pool of addressable audiences.
- No data loss or leakage. The partnership between LiveIntent and MediaMath offers marketers, agencies, and their data partners a way to leverage the nonID to increase the reach of custom audiences without third-party cookies.
- Transparent, people-based measurement. Every impression bought on the nonID through MediaMath can be measured using the nonID. Marketers and agencies can access logs for transparent attribution and easily import data to their CRM or CDP.
- Access to premium addressable media across channels. In addition to serving as an identity partner to enable buying on the web, LiveIntent connects MediaMath and its customers to premium digital media. LiveIntent’s exchange gives buyers exclusive access to ad inventory in the email newsletters of 2000+ premium publishing brands, serving ads to a 100% logged-in audience of over 200 million active readers per month.
“The industry’s approach to addressability – the ability to orchestrate and measure digital ads such that it performs for marketers enough to pay publishers enough – is evolving quickly,” said Joe Zawadzki, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of MediaMath. “The completion of LiveIntent’s nonID integration into SOURCE helps our clients scale their cookieless reach and connects their advertising and marketing strategies across funnel and format.”
In early test-cases, LiveIntent advertisers leveraging the nonID for targeting were able to identify 45% more impressions and spend 30% more in cookie-challenged environments.
Helping publishers gird their futures today and after third-party cookies go away
As publishers prepare for the times ahead, when the mechanisms to make impressions across their properties available to marketers are becoming obsolete, they must focus on a bridge that sets them up for success in phases. With MediaMath embracing the nonID to inform real-time bidding decisions, LiveIntent helps publishers earn as much as possible from their programmatic partnerships.
- Authenticated identity in cookie-restricted environments. LiveIntent’s Authenticated Bridge is a privacy-safe solution that helps publishers increase the percentage of addressable website visitors without requiring a login to ensure they can monetize every available impression with the nonID.
- Increased revenue across channels. The nonID enhances MediaMath’s ability to identify valuable opportunities within that larger pool of addressable impressions, yielding more significant revenue for publishers who’ve enabled Authenticated Bridge.
- Activate first-party data at scale. Publishers’ ad sales teams can activate unique inventory packages at scale with private marketplaces fueled by the nonID. With LiveIntent data onboarding, publishers can offer sponsors the ability to bring their first-party data to the table to improve PMP performance.
- Respect consumer privacy choices across properties. LiveIntent offers publishers multiple solutions to facilitate compliance with the CCPA and GDPR.
“With the end of the third-party cookie looming, LiveIntent and MediaMath are proud to step into the fold, helping our advertising and marketing partners enhance and bridge their resolution wherever their customers are present and paying attention,” said Jon Beck, Chief Revenue Officer at LiveIntent. “MediaMath has recognized the value of our unique, logged-in, incremental inventory and has been an active buyer on our email exchange since 2013. Now, we’ll expand that relationship and drive success for our mutual marketing partners and increase revenue for our publishing partners in email and on the web via the integration. LiveIntent’s nonID will increase MediaMath’s ability to resolve audiences at scale across both email and the web, making the metrics that matter for publishers and advertisers better.”
Want to learn more about LiveIntent’s Authenticated Bridge and nonID? Please reach out to email@example.com.