On December 1, The Digiday Awards, Europe will announce the best in class for change and innovation in the European market. We are proud to be among the shortlist for the Best Mobile Advertising Platform.
Digiday is naming the platform that provides the best cross-device solutions for optimal mobile marketing and we’re honored that LiveIntent is among the finalists.
Email and mobile marketing go together like (this industry has adopted this phrase with vigor. I have no idea why but here goes our turn at it) Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Why is the logged-in and addressable environment of email and mobile such an inherently good match?
Let’s list just some of the reasons why email and mobile are inexorably linked:
– 86% of emails are now read on a mobile device
– People check their mobile phone up to 150x a day
– 80% of users report reading email on mobile devices
– Email is the most popular activity on mobile
– People spend over six hours each weekday on email
– 23% of every mobile Internet hour is spent in email (as published in our Email Everywhere: Adapting to the Mobile Nature of Email)
That’s why we’re so honored to be considered a finalist for Digiday’s Best Mobile Advertising Platform. As a platform that unlocks the full value of the email address as the universal identifier for adverting and marketing to people, we live and breathe in the mobile world, and we’re looking forward to learning who wins.
Bonus: How well do email and mobile go together? I’ll let LiveIntentional explain.