Can you believe it’s the end of quarter one already? And as the industry leans more and more towards people-based marketing, we want to ensure you have a profound understanding of this approach as you ready yourself for Q2.
People-based marketing is one of the biggest breakthroughs in marketing, allowing us all to target individuals with more precision than ever before through a blending of advertising and marketing technology that has been coined, (you’ve guessed it), “Madtech”.
Here are a combination of five articles and videos you should take another look at as you set your second quarter goals and step into April with a fresh perspective:
1. The Difference Between AdTech and MarTech – An original LiveIntentional video created just for Digiday breaking down the differences between the two concepts and addressing similarities.
2. Upping the People-Based Marketing Game – The integration with LiveRamp that allows us to expand cross-channel marketing capabilities inside and outside of the email channel.
3. Scale the Wall: Leveraging the Identity-Based Market – Hear COO, Dave Helmreich talk about the possibilities of publisher’s own valuable audience insights outside of the oft-discussed walled gardens.
4. LiveInterview: What is People-Based Marketing? – Because you just need to know what it is – straight from the experts.
5. LiveInterview: What are the Opportunities and Challenges of People-based Marketing? – Experts from LiveRamp, Neustar, ReturnPath and MediaLink explain why people are excited about people-based marketing and what’s holding them back.