If you’re like the majority of marketers who send emails to your customers, you’re likely aware of two fundamental limiting factors of the email channel: Send Frequency and Open Rate.
Simply put, if you send too many emails, people will open less of them, and no matter how many emails you send, only around 20% of your audience will open them (if you’re doing really well). So how do you reach the other 80% of your audience with the same messaging? Here’s an example of how a client used LiveIntent to help solve that problem.
A top rental car company was averaging a 15% open rate and was reaching about 25% of their email audience each month, but wanted to increase the reach of their email efforts. To do that, they worked with LiveIntent to coordinate campaigns across the LiveIntent platform with complementary messaging to their email sends. They A/B tested the strategy and found that it increased customer reach by 3x, more than doubled their open rates (from 15% to 35%), and doubled reservations when customers were reached with ads and emails vs. emails alone.
Here’s how you can run the same strategy with LiveIntent:
1. Send a hashed file of your email list and matching creatives for your campaign.
2. LiveIntent matches that file to our audience of 177MM people.
3. When your email is sent, the coordinate campaign will go live, so that your email list receives the same messaging in other newsletters across our inventory of 1800+ premium publishers.
To learn more about Coordinate Campaigns, fill out our Contact Us page.