Following up on yesterday’s post about the essential CRM articles, I thought I’d point everyone to a few pieces that I consider essential when learning about people-based marketing. I’ve included how they relate to us. Let me know what I’m missing: I’m @mrkeiser on Twitter.
– Summary: Facebook Atlas made waves by promising to solve the industry’s traditional pain points: the ineptitude of cookie targeting in a cross-device and mobile world.
– Relevance: Our LiveAudience product is heralded for its ability to works across devices and in mobile using first-party data, not pixels, just like Facebook Atlas.
Twitter refines its targeted ads in a new update (VentureBeat)
– Summary: Our President Dave Hendricks is cited as an expert to explain how Twitter’s integration with first-party data is indicative of the next generation of marketing.
– Relevance: Even established publications like VentureBeat recognize our leadership in the space and lean on us to illuminate market trends when it comes to CRM retargeting and first-party data.
It’s Criteo’s Turn To Jump Into The Cross-Device Fray (AdExchanger):
– Summary: Criteo announces they will use hashed IDs to track browsing and shopping behavior with the goal of predicting where users make their decisions.
– Relevance: Criteo follows in the path of LiveIntent, who uses machine-learning combined with LiveAudience, which capitalizes on hashed IDs, to predict success and connect brands and users with better results.
– Summary: AOL’s new release will show advertisers how a click that happened on one device became a conversion somewhere else.
– Relevance: With the release of LiveAudience 360, LiveIntent is able to help brands and advertisers understand their campaign like never before and close the loop on the customer journey.
LinkedIn has launched an ad network, its first big leap into ad tech (Business Insider)
– Summary: LinkedIn wins acclaim for its logged-in audience, and can use that to satisfy brands and advertisers looking to reach audiences where they are paying attention.
– Relevance: LiveIntent users are logged-in and our LiveAudience innovation brings the brands and advertisers directly to the consumer, no matter where they are.